The Central Bank of Uruguay commits to:
- contribute to price stability,
- promote financial stability,
- promote efficiency and the sound development of the payment system and financial markets,
- strengthen the relationship between government and citizens and bring the state closer to the people,
- preserve institutional and financial soundness,
complying with current legal and regulatory requirements; applying high standards of transparency and reliability; consistently thriving for the interested parties' satisfaction and the continuous improvement of the Management System.
Approved by Board Resolution D / 167/2018 of August 1, 2018